Opportunity Collaboration, convening global leaders for a decade, is excited to be connecting U.S. leaders to our community in May 2018!
U.S. influencers, community leaders, social entrepreneurs, impact investors, grant-makers, nonprofit executives, academic & corporate field-leaders, and aligned media are invited to catalyze solutions to major domestic challenges and spark new opportunities across divides.
We partner with colleagues we trust, whose values we share when common objectives translate in ego-free zones. Join us!
- Marlys Boehm + Ron Boehm, BOMA Investments
- Sarah Borgman, Skoll Foundation
- James Bui + John Anner, Moveo Fund
- Whitney Caruso + Daniel Kaufman, Third Plateau
- Tony Carr, Halloran Foundation
- Marty Cordes + Ron Cordes, Cordes Foundation
- Julie Edwards + Mark Van Ness, Real Leaders
- Jesus Gerena, Family Independence Initiative
- Michael Gordon, University of Michigan Ross School of Business
- Jerry Hildebrand + Erina McWilliam Lopez, Lynn University Social Impact Lab
- Jay Hirschton, Full Circle Fund
- Lior Ipp, Roddenberry Foundation
- Jonathan C. Lewis, The Unfinished Social Entrepreneur
- Ed Martin, Goodxchange.com
- Jenna Nicholas, Impact Experience
- Mark Newberg, Womble Carlyle
- Jan Piercy, Enclude & Homeless Children’s Playtime Project
- Jennifer Pryce, Calvert Foundation
- Julia Roig, Partners Global
- Keno Sadler, Echoing Green
- Sujatha Sebastian, Conveners.org
- Kristine Sloane, StartingBloc
- Whitney Smith, The Dream Corps
- John Steiner, Mediators Foundation
- Nick Tilsen, Thunder Valley Community Development Corporation
- Jorian Wilkins + Topher Wilkins, Opportunity Collaboration
- Akaya Windwood, Rockwood Leadership Institute
Interested in joining us? Fill out your registration application.
Interested in partnering? Contact CEO Topher Wilkins: firstname.lastname@example.org